The ingredient list is centered around 3 lbs of chicken which servers 4-5 people.
|Chicken breast or thigh||3 lbs|
|Boullion cubes||2 packs|
|Heavy whipping cream||2 pints|
|Bell Pepper||1 pepper|
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Place chicken into a glass form
- Sprinkle bouillion and minced garlic on top of each chicken piece
- Pour heavy whipping cream to nearly submerge chicken pieces
- Place in oven for 20 minutes
- Cut up your additives
- Remove dish briefly to add additives. After 20 minutes, the milky surface will have started to brown.
- Place in oven for another 10 minutes.
Serve with rice and enjoy!